It’s All About Getting You ROI!
As you can see by the name of the company ROI4my.com, ROI for your .com is critical to us. We use a balanced approach that focuses on short term gains in ROI and achieving long term goals.
We developed our approach around 5 simple principles:
- Understand your website and business goals
- Understand your audience
- Understand your online competitors
- Provide effective, ethical “white hat”, quality Internet services
- Keep the communication lines wide open
A few words about what we do, how we do it and your expectations of results…
First we want you to know we only use ethical, “white hat” SEO techniques in any strategy we devise. The strategies we create are based on years of experience and results and are designed to build your website presence and authority in accordance with the search engines terms of service at a pace that does not appear to be manufactured. We use this approach because we assume your website and business is a long term commitment and we do not want to jeopardize the reputation of either with any online entity. We do not use any automation to “generate thousands of links” or “submitting your site to hundreds of search engines”. There are really only 2 that currently matter, Google and Bing and we focus on those with a majority of the attention on Google. We DO use automation to gather valuable intelligence and data that help us understand your competitors and their presence on the web, your presence on the web, your saturation of the Social Media space and your keyword rankings. All link building and SEO campaign activity is done by people trained to know what gets results and what doesn’t.
Example of our typical SEO and Internet Marketing program:
Campaign one: (month one)
- Discovery – this is the process of gathering information about you, your business, your website, business goals, keywords and competitors
- Create a website analytics benchmark report – this will show us how much traffic your site gets and how well your keywords currently rank in the Search Engines
- Competitive analysis – we will provide an online competitive analysis report which will be used as the blue print for future campaigns. The competitive analysis will include data on your site and 2 competitors that rank in the top 3 of Google for your chosen keywords.
- Write a customized SEO plan – Using the data obtained from the competitive analysis and discovery write a detailed SEO plan to move your site to page one of Google.
- Keyword research – identify the phrases your audience is using to find what you offer
Ongoing campaigns: (months 2 +)
Using the intelligence gathered from the competitive analysis in campaign one, identify competitor trends in link building, content strategies and social. Leveraging that data we work to overcome your competitors success.
Search Engine Optimization Services include:
- Link building strategies — that emulate the competitors inbound link profile
- Link reclamation services — we find links to your site from other sites that are broken and fix them
- Internal linking — links between pages on your site
- SEO optimized landing pages — Includes split testing and multivariat testing
- Social bookmarking – we submit your content to social bookmarking sites like Digg, Stumbleupon and Reddit for links and exposure
- Directory submission — manual submission, hand picked for quality and relevant directories only
- Online Profile creation — we create profiles on other websites for link building and to gain more exposure for your site)
- Light Social Media — We are not experts at Social Media and don’t claim to be but we Tweet and Facebook with the best of them
- Article creation and article submission — we work with you to develop articles about your business and industry then we submit them all over the web with links back to your site
- Leverage any existing assets — video, content, online profiles, documents, blog posts etc
- Blog commenting for links and exposure
- Blog posts — Create and post keyword rich blog posts
- Content creation, promotion and distribution
- Press release writing and submission — press releases are great for exposure and link building if submitted to the right site
- Video optimization — We get your videos found and build your audience
- RSS syndication services — submitting your RSS feed to aggregators for links and exposure
- Google Webmaster tools — Google webmaster tools has a wealth of information that can help improve your reputation with Google and bring new traffic
- Local search marketing — Google Places, Yahoo Local, local optimization, local directories etc.
- Bi-Weekly Reporting — We provide detailed reports every 2 weeks on a number of metrics including keyword rankings and traffic
- Customized services — There is no “auto-pilot” with our approach. Each month we review everything and adjust/adapt your SEO plan accordingly
Of course any combination of the search engine optimization services above can be used to meet your budget and goals. This is simply a typical approach we try to follow for all clients.